Personal data – means personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), i.e. any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. These data identify directly or indirectly a natural person regarding the name, e-mail address or phone number of the individual and other data that, in connection with the above, may identify the User.
GDPR – indicated in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), according to which GoldenOre processes Users’ personal data.
You / User – a candidate to work at GoldenOre, newsletter subscriber, person asking a question, training participant, person recommending a friend to work, a person visiting websites belonging to GoldenOre.
Consultant – candidate for the project implemented by GoldenOre for the client.
Services – should be understood services provided by GoldenOre via e-mail or via its website, ie: sending a request via a contact form, sending documents necessary in the recruitment process, asking for specific specialists (through parameterization), sending applications for a specific cooperation offer.
The administrator of your data is the company Goldeore Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” and “GoldenOre”), with its registered office in Warsaw, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division – National Court Register, under number KRS: 0000451081, tax identification number: 6342815553, REGON number: 243185818, tel.: 22 244 08 08, e-mail: email@example.com
Inspector of personal data protection
You can contact our data protection inspector either by post, sent to the following address: ul. Płocka 5A, 01-231 Warsaw or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processed data and purpose of processing
We process only personal data that you have voluntarily made available to us and at the same time on which processing you have agreed or whose processing is necessary for the execution of any contracts concluded between us or for the purposes resulting from the nature of our operations, i.e.:
- Send to the e-mail address provided by you, commercial and marketing information including the GoldenOre newsletter, provided that you have agreed to receive them. In case of sending newsletters, the legal basis is your consent to the processing of Personal Data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point of RODO). Consent to sending unsolicited commercial information in accordance with art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services is expressed independently and separately by you.
- Send you, to the e-mail address provided by you, the phone number of the answer to pre-defined queries sent via the contact form. In the event of contact with you in order to provide a response, the legal basis for the processing of Personal Data is the consent of each User to the processing of personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point of RODO).
- Consideration of your application for a job and the possible recruitment process by GoldenOre, after you consent to the processing of data contained in your CV or form by GoldenOre. In case of processing of Personal Data in order to examine an application for a job, the legal basis is the consent of each User to the processing of personal data (Article 6 paragraph 1 point of RODO).
Processing of personal data for the recruitment
GoldenOre recruits for projects carried out for clients. These projects often involve the need to delegate consultants to work with a client team at the client’s premises. In this type of projects, the client co-decides about accepting the Consultant on the project team. Therefore, we would like to inform you that in such case, your personal data may also be processed by GoldenOre customers, which is mentioned both in the job advertisement and the relevant information you receive from us during the recruitment process. At the same time, we would like to inform you that by agreeing to the recruitment processes, this consent will apply to both recruitment for a specific position included in the job advertisement and for future recruitment. This means that we will store your personal data in our database in order to inform you about projects tailored to your profile and professional experience.
Processing of personal data for marketing purposes
By submitting a query, sending a response and an application, or by reporting to an event organized by GoldenOre, you can consent to the processing of personal data in order to send information about current projects and job offers, including receiving newsletters.
Processing of personal data and profiling
GoldenOre uses profiling understood as a form of automated processing of personal data, involving the use of some of your data. The data obtained may include, among others, information from social media profiles, location and data provided by Users using the forms on the GoldenOre website. This allows us to be more aware and better suited for the selection of projects, corresponding to your skills and experience and to adjust the information sent to you on this topic.
You can withdraw any consent given to GoldenOre in connection with the processing of your personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent may, however, limit or block the provision of electronic services to your benefit (e.g. informing you about current projects). To withdraw your consent, simply send an e-mail, call or send a message by post to the above-mentioned contact details: “I prefer to express my will to withdraw your consent in any way, the only condition is that it reaches our message.” Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the current processing of your data, i.e. until the withdrawal of consent, the processing of your data by the Golden Sale is legal.
GoldenOre has implemented appropriate security measures (organizational and technical), which were designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and their misuse. As the administrator of your Personal Data, we undertake to protect all information disclosed by you in accordance with security and confidentiality standards. Your information is stored on servers managed by us or our ISP. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will try to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any message is at your own risk. Access to your Personal Data has been restricted so that this information is not in the hands of unauthorized persons. GoldenOre is entitled to share data with entities authorized under the applicable law.
- Adjusting the content of websites pages to the preferences of the User and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device of the website and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- Creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- Providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- Types of cookie files used by GoldenOre:
“Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the site, e.g. allowing the use of sessions;
“Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected mobile / desktop version, last phrases entered by the user, the appearance of the website, etc.;
“Analytical” cookies, enabling monitoring of Users’ activity on the website.
You have the option of blocking the saving of cookies by changing the browser settings accordingly. Disabling cookies may affect the functioning of the website. No change of browser settings means acceptance of used cookies.